Summit Hill Senior Living offers memory care apartments with 24-hour staffing. Trained staff members provide specialized activities and care designed to meet the unique needs of each individual experiencing memory loss.
Our memory care services were designed to relieve our residents and their families from the daily cares that are necessary for a happy and thriving life, yet have become difficult for seniors in need of memory care to maintain on their own.
Our memory care apartments at Summit Hill Senior Living are designed to enhance the quality of life for the individual with memory loss while providing a comfortable home-style atmosphere. Individuals are accepted into memory care following a comprehensive nursing assessment of cognitive, physical and social levels of functioning.
The memory care program administered by our staff is designed to stimulate and nurture memory preservation and development. We utilize smaller group activities and programs that specifically focus on each resident's capabilities. Interactive games and group events also add to our residents’ enjoyment. Our professional, compassionate staff engages our memory care residents in programs that encourage them to participate, enhances their sense of joy and accomplishment and promotes their physical, emotional and social well-being.
All of our home care staff receives specialized memory care training, enhancing our staff’s understanding and expertise in this field. We are devoted to making our residents and their guests a warm-hearted environment and we are committed to making that experience everlasting.
PERSONAL CARE PACKAGES
Assisted Memory Support — Resident cooperates in assisting with routine cares such as dressing, grooming, bathing and toileting. Assistance is needed with medication monitoring, and resident’s behaviors may require occasional staff intervention.
Moderate Memory Support — Resident may be incontinent of bowel and bladder. Resident requires direct assistance of one staff person with dressing, grooming, bathing, medications and/or management of incontinence. Resident’s behaviors may require frequent staff intervention.
Advanced Memory Support — Resident may be incontinent of bowel and bladder. Direct assistance from one staff member is required for dressing, grooming, bathing, medications and/or management of incontinence. Resident’s behaviors may require frequent staff intervention. Package includes moderate memory support and assistance of a two person transfer.
Amenities included with care packages
- Three levels of personalized memory care packages to meet all of the resident’s needs
- Specially trained, Registered nurses on-site
- All staff is specially trained in interacting and supporting those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia
- Secure building with controlled entrance
- Intimate, home-like living & dining areas to encourage friendships and socialization
- Delicious, well-balanced, chef-prepared meals served 7 days a week
- Secure outdoor patio and garden
- Utilities included in rental package (excludes phone)
- Individually-controlled heating & cooling
- 24-hour security and emergency call technology
- Spacious laundry facilities & laundry service available
- Weekly housekeeping & maintenance services
- Fire detection & sprinkler system throughout building
- Complementary Direct TV (approximately 48 channels)
- Beauty Salon/Barber shop (available for an additional fee)
- Beautiful common areas & lounges available to all residents – including Activity Room, Fitness room, Library
- Spa rooms available – with accessible whirlpool bath